Re: [tor-talk] HTML5 video and Tor anonymity.

True,
But if you use tor, and you go to news sites, youtube, vimo, or almost any
TV station on the web, they want flash Today.  I Don't know what will be
the standard in 2 or 5 years but right now, its flash.

Go to ABC and You need flash, go to NBC and you need flash, So until  HTML5
takes over the world flash is needed... even it is also good for games not
just videos.