Re: [tor-talk] Setting up an E-mail account using TOR

On 18.05.2013 23:40, Adam Smith wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to set up a few e-mail accounts using TOR. Because aol
won't consider any postal code I put in as acceptable -all real
postal codes- is their any way to utilize TOR's IP shuffling ability
to my advantage when setting up sock accounts?
Thank you.ð

Chill. You have one account. That should be enough. More providers that were cool with Tor are blocking it because of the small time spammers. Lavabit has stopped registration altogether.