Re: [tor-talk] [OT] Generating a web site

Zece Anonimescu <zece@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I could do that with a notepad-like app. But that means I risk messing
> up the markup. I could use something like nVu, but I still have to link
> the pages and do all the micromanagement involved.

If all you need is html, css, and images, then I'd recommend using
BlueGriffon and avoiding a CMS.  Your hidden service will run faster and
you eliminate the risk of database injection or CMS vulnerabilities.

> Finally, I guess I need something like pdflatex. Give it the text and
> compile the result. Leaving me to sync the local directory with the
> site. Also, knowledge of markdown would be a serious advantage. Call now!

Try PanDoc:
http://jonmifsud.com/blog/writing-in-markdown-and-converting-markdown-to-pdf/

best,
Griffin Boyce

--
Technical Program Associate, Open Technology Institute
#Foucault / PGP: 0xAE792C97 / OTR: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx