Re: [tor-talk] The Google Browser, Sand boxing and Tor.

You can just use Chromium it is open source and it works great. The
downside is using Chromium would require the Tor Project to change its
development procedures. Chromium is designed to be a personalized browser
while Firefox focuses on making a usable and secure, and decently fast web
browser. I don't want the Tor Project to switch the Chromium as it would be
a huge waste of time.