Re: [tor-talk] Orbot and Orweb (take two)

Nathan Suchy <theusernameiwantistaken@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Orbot and Orweb. I think their should be an app like Orweb but with Tor
>built in. I use OnionBrowser on my IOS devices but their is no Android
>port. What do you think about this issue?

The main reason we keep them separate is that Orweb can be used with any HTTP proxy server, not just the one provided by Orbot.

In addition, many apps can use Orbot, beyond just a browser, and it runs all of the time in the background.

OnionBrowser is forced to bundle due to iOS restrictions with background user processes.

In the end, is it really that big of deal or a user impediment to have two apps?

+n