Re: [tor-talk] What are some good VPS providers for Tor?

On Tue, 28 May 2013 14:41:05 -0400
Nathan Suchy <theusernameiwantistaken@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Would running a bridge on Amazon be a bad idea? I could afford that. I know
> of an offshore provider that loves privacy projects.

Virtually any provider will allow you to run a relay or bridge. Next to none
will allow you an exit; this is normal.

VPSes start from $10-15/year (yes) nowadays, check http://www.lowendbox.com/
and their forum for some offers and reviews.

In fact currently there's a discussion ongoing,
http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/10747/which-provider-allows-tor-relay/p1
what's I seem to notice is that more providers seem to become aware of the fact
that relay-only nodes are harmless, they won't bring abuse or land anyone in jail.

--
With respect,
Roman