Re: [tor-talk] Stop e-mails

OK, I downloaded TOR to give it a try, but every time I try to run it it says
cannot run Vidalia!  How do I set this thing up lol?????

________________________________
From: Jim <jimmymac@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, May 29, 2013 12:29:25 AM
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Stop e-mails

For some reason this didn't post the first time.  Trying again.

Nathan Suchy wrote:
> You are being very rude. We can't do that please click the very simple link
> and unsubscribe.

Perhaps it is not so much a matter of rudeness as not realizing that is
what that link is there for.  Tor moved beyond the technical crowd only
a long time ago.

Suggestion for the mailing list administrator:

Perhaps the link to the list could be preceded by the words

"To unsubscribe or change your subscription options please visit:"

or similar.

BTW, I just visited that page and I had to look several times before I
spotted the unsubscribe option.  My eyes were not immediately drawn to it.

Best regards,

Jim