Re: [tor-talk] Legal problems: TOR relay & Torrents in .de

Hey guys,

it's been a while since my last mail, but I had decided to keep it low
and not post anything public on the subject. Several months have
passed since the last mail from FOX's lawyers and I've heard nothing
from them since then.

Therefore I've come to the conclusion that they dropped the case
because of the statement I sent that Moritz had prepared. Special
thanks for that! My exit relay is back up and pumping the GBs.

Thank you very much for your support and input!

Mit freundlichen GrÃÃen /
With kind regards,

  Hendrik Neumann