Re: [tor-talk] DNS provider that does not hijack failures

On 5/30/2013 6:07 PM, Sean Alexandre wrote:
On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 11:42:48PM +0200, Robin Kipp wrote:
We use OpenDNS on our network, and I know they provide an info page if someone attempts
to browse to a non-existant address. This isn't a big issue normally, but I can see how
it's a problem with Tor. Thus, I'd like to use a different DNS service for my node and
just put this in my resolv.conf to fix this. However, I'm not sure about which DNS provider
would be best here, so any help with that would be greatly appreciated!
Google Public DNS is one option:
https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

OpenNIC has a list of some too, although I haven't tried any of these:
http://wiki.opennicproject.org/Tier2

Google? Oh, my.