Re: [tor-talk] GMail spam blocks

It might be short sighted but I couldn't honestly blame them either.

When I ran an exit relay (not just a relay) the reason I had to take it
down is some idjit was using my exit node to hijack Gmail accounts.

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 12:07 PM, Gordon Morehouse <gordon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> --

Christopher Patti - Geek At Large | GTalk: cpatti@xxxxxxxxx | AIM:
chrisfeohpatti | P: (260) 54PATTI
"Technology challenges art, art inspires technology." - John Lasseter,
Pixar