[tor-talk] Multiple OR Ports

It looks like something went wrong while sending.
Sorry if you're receiving this mail twice.

I'm interessted in helping users of the FacistFirewall option. I guess the
most I can do is offering 2 OR ports per IP?

I've noticed onionoo uses an array for or_addresses. Is it possible to use
multiple OR ports? I found this proposal[1] and this is exactly what I'm
trying to do. Since it's an proposal I assume it's not yet possible?

Also, would it harm the anonymity of my users if I offer 100 OR ports?

[1]:
https://github.com/hellais/torspec/commits/master/proposals/186-multiple-orports.txt