Re: [tor-talk] Upcoming stable release: 0.2.4.22. Please test?

Tried it on FreeBSD 8, 'works for me' so far. If there's something in
particular needing excercised bug the list. And if any of those
horribly old platform patches I suggested are getting in the way,
feel free to not carry them.

Here is the current 'unclean' output here, some of which may be
local toolchain issues...

/usr/local/share/aclocal/smpeg.m4:13: warning: underquoted definition
of AM_PATH_SMPEG
/usr/local/share/aclocal/smpeg.m4:13:   run info Automake 'Extending aclocal'
/usr/local/share/aclocal/smpeg.m4:13:   or see
http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/automake.html#Extending-aclocal

checking whether the linker accepts -pie... Segmentation fault (core dumped)
no

configure: WARNING: sys/syslimits.h: accepted by the compiler,
rejected by the preprocessor!
configure: WARNING: sys/syslimits.h: proceeding with the compiler's result

src/or/circuitlist.c: In function 'circuit_max_queued_cell_age':
src/or/circuitlist.c:1552: warning: passing argument 1 of
'TO_OR_CIRCUIT' discards qualifiers from pointer target type