Re: [tor-talk] Firefox, Adobe, and DRM

    Hi Gerardus,

  I don't really know, I am not involved in this project at all. Also, I
am not a believer in DRM – no matter how sophisticated, I am pretty sure
that a graphics driver can easily defeat it, and if such drivers do not
exist yet, I am sure that they will. Perhaps it can also be defeated in
other layers, I have not investigated.

Cheers,
 David

--