[tor-talk] Observation re gmail/google cookies

Is used to be such that only the mail.google.com:GX
cookie was required to access webgmail (even if it added
a number of other cookies post that access, they could be
reasonably narrowed down and blocked to just mail.google.com,
if I recall). Now within the past many months that has changed
to include, at minimum, myriad cookies in google.com. (I've
not tested which are the minimum set). These will potentially
cross with ads and other tracking things. While great for
google integration, it's bad for user privacy regarding
domain/usage segregation. Do not trust the google in your
browser anymore. As if, ever, obviously.