Re: [tor-talk] Isolating Proxy and iptables.

I've just noticed that this is terribly formatted. Let me try to re-format my rules for easier reading (if this fails again, please do excuse me!).

iptables -t nat -a PREROUTING -i $INT_IF -p udp --dport 53 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 53iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $INT_IF -p tcp --syn -j REDIRECT --to-ports 9040
And the rules that I'm considering...
iptables -P INPUT DROPiptables -P FORWARD DROPiptables -P OUTPUT DROP
iptables -A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPTiptables -A INPUT -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPTiptables -A OUTPUT -o lo -j ACCEPTiptables -A OUTPUT -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
Any help would be greatly appreciated.