Re: [tor-talk] General questions about Tor proxy

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 8:56 AM, Patrick Schleizer <adrelanos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bad for privacy reasons.

It's all public, you post/read, there's no privacy to protect there,
nor can you guarantee it because you don't own site.

> Also constant risk of getting that page deleted.

When a forum dies, all its content is gone forever. Nobody
got mailed msgs distributed to personal archives, nobody
got nonexistant mirrors of db exports imported. Forum
design and administration just dies, a pervasive and
successful model for loss and waste.

> In my opinion having askbot hosted on torproject.org wouldn't be worse
> than stackexchange.
> In my opinion having smfforum, phpbb or similar hosted on torproject.org
> wouldn't be worse than torforum.org.

I don't suggest not trying them, feel free of course.