Re: [tor-talk] âTor and HTTPSâ: visualization of information leaks

Hi,

Am 21.05.2014 11:05 schrieb Jens Kubieziel:
I would stick to 'Tor-Knoten' here, because from my impression this is
better to understand for german users.

Yes, that is true.

"Data sharing"
msgstr "Datenweitergabe"

I think 'Datenaustausch' describes sharing better than 'weitergabe'.

True again, "Austausch" goes both ways while "Weitergabe" implies a direction.

Lutz

--
Opt out of global data surveillance programs like PRISM,
XKeyscore and Tempora. https://prism-break.org