Re: [tor-talk] “Tor and HTTPS”: visualization of information leaks

Lunar:
> harmony:
>>
>> An Arabic version is attached. There may be layout issues but I
>> can edit it if need be.
>
> Oh my, I knew handling RTL correctly was going to be party time.

I spent a long time trying to get "Tor and HTTPS" to display properly
RTL and LTR in the .po, in the end the plus sign seemed like an
honourable surrender.

> Have a look at the result:
> https://people.torproject.org/~lunar/tor-and-https/ar/tor-and-https.svg
>
>  How does it feel?

It all looks great to me, but other Arabic speakers may have comments.

Thanks for taking the time to fix it up!