Re: [tor-talk] darkweb-everywhere - was: Using HTTPS Everywhere to redirect to .onion

On Wed, 14 May 2014 16:52:15 -0600
Mirimir <mirimir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 05/14/2014 04:21 PM, Patrick Schleizer wrote:
> > Zenaan Harkness:
> >> On the humour front:
> >>
> >> Dark net
> >>  -> Light net
> >
> > Better.
>
> How about "BeyondNet"? That's from _Fire Upon the Deep_ by Vernor Vinge
> (1991). He called it "galactic Usenet" ;)

I like it, but it could also be "multipath".

And I also like Libre Software, but I like "Community Software" better. 'cuz freedom so often is used in such a way as to designate State Powers to guarantee it by means of violence. Also, source code is still an empty meaning word for those who don't care about their computing.

Community, at least for me, gives rise to its commonality to us all. The knowledge we share, learn and built upon. It loses its ambiguity as to what we mean by "freedom". RMS would send us to the dungeons.

--
Luther Blissett <lblissett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>