Re: [tor-talk] Gmail is blocking sending email from smtp.gmail.com

On 5/1/15 12:01 AM, Akater wrote:
> Thanks. I haven't tried 2FA yet but without it, switching
> identities seems to help: apparently, Gmail dislikes some exit
> nodes. Note: being logged in via Tor browser didn't help.

Akater, being a usual TorBirdy user, if you can try the 2FA/App
Password approach and gives back a feedback of use for a couple of
weeks it would be lovely.

I think that having a confirmation that using 2FA + Gmail App Password
fix the issue, has to become part of any existing documentation:
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1173270?hl=en

--
Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights