Re: [tor-talk] Meeting Snowden in Princeton

I dislike the notion of the central directory auth, while not a SINGLE
point of failure, relying on someone else to know who to trust, is great
until you discover that the trust was underserved.

Operational security also seems to be glossed over to laypersons, which is
why I use to a solar powered computers running tor, that I network with a
private VPN server that I have running in germany.