Re: [tor-talk] German University signs up 24 tor relays

Hi,

> nusenu:
> just in case if someone is wondering who caused this month's little
> spike in relaycount on 2015-05-01:
> https://metrics.torproject.org/versions.html
>
> The IP addresses are associated with a German University
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RWTH_Aachen_University, maybe
> they are doing some research?

I am a master student at RWTH Aachen University and I am doing a research on Tor as a part of my master thesis. I had to start a few relays for my work and I will keep them running for some period of time.

In case of problems, you could contact me.

Thanks,

Asya Mitseva