Re: [tor-talk] German University signs up 24 tor relays

>"Dodgson, Dodgson, we've got Dodgson here!"
 >... in other words, relays are inherently public.

What? did you actually contribute to the conversation? What the hell
does that even mean?

Fine. Relays are public. The people who operate them are public
figures too. To hell with privacy.

HS descriptors are also public. Their operators are public figures. If
I want to create hsdirs to profile hs use and then attack hs
infrastructure that what I'll do. If that also means attacking the HS
itself to discover service weaknesses, I'll do that too. Don't like
it? Too bad. The descriptors are public.

Don't you have a glorified beagle-rasp-board to convert into a router?
Must be hard. Not like you can rely on off the shelf routers to
produce consistent lack-of-compromise.

--leeroy