Re: [tor-talk] Fw: German University signs up 24 tor relays

Do you mean, publically standing by team members who doxx and harass other
people? Vivek Wadhwa for example was not harassing women, he simply had a
public opinion on feminism. Oh, I guess they should have thought about that
before they joined the patriarchy!