Re: [tor-talk] Protest Blocking Tor via CloudFlare

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 04:09:36PM +0100, Andreas Krey wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Mar 2015 14:16:44 +0000, malte@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:35:53 -0400
> > "l.m" <ter.one.leeboi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > Which site blocks tor exit entirely? I haven't seen one recently.
> >
> > https://pad.okfn.org/p/cloudflare-tor
>
> You apparently don't know the difference between
> 'needs a captcha solved' and 'can't be accessed at all'.

To those who do not allow Google or Cloudflare execution of
any proprietary Javascript on their machines it makes
no difference.

I'm particularely offended by IETF.org that makes its
read-only mailing lists inaccessible to the free web...!!
Where can I complain?

The Internet is getting worse from day to day.