Re: [tor-talk] [TBB] Tor Project's amendments to Firefox about:config

 nusenu <nusenu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote :

> > my interest in these settings is to see
potentially "leaky"
> > settings, like safebrowsing feature,
geolocation etc, and to nick
> > them into my "less than private" regular
firefox installation

> If you want to have TBBs privacy features
*without* using tor you are
> probably easier off using TBB without routing
its traffic trough the
> tor network?

I considered that idea. my regular setup includes
additional extensions, stuff that I wouldn't want
in TBB for several reasons (more fingerprinting).
switching it on and off constantly does not seem
like a good idea.