[tor-talk] Crasher in tor browser alpha when playing videos

Hi

I found a crasher when playing videos in tor browser 5.0a1. This is not
present in current firefox releases. It happens on different websites
with a <video> tag, even on simple test sites. This issue was not
present in TBB 4.5.

Is this issue known? If yes, where do I find it (to not ask this
question next time). I searched on trac without finding anything useful
[1].
If not, how do I debug this to find the cause and help fix it? Just
running the same command line as the starter script does, inside gdb:

gdb --args ./firefox --class Tor\ Browser -profile
TorBrowser/Data/Browser/profile.default

seems to be a bad idea and does not work. I could not find any tips for
that e.g. in the FAQ [2].

[1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/search?q=crash+video
[2] https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq

Regards â and thank you very much for developing tor

Chris