Re: [tor-talk] Use of TOR for illegal activities

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 11:10 PM, Paul A. Crable <paul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I suppose I sound like a disapproving fussbudget, but I have trouble
> Is there some way to keep TOR out of the hands of sleazebags and crooks?

Because some people somewhere someday will wish to censor you
and cancel your freedoms (and those of the people you care about),
you will soon come to understand that the agnosticism and anonymity
that is inherent in systems such as Tor is the least of your worries,
and the greatest of your assets. Free your mind.