Re: [tor-talk] Crasher in tor browser alpha when playing videos

On 05/19/2015 12:57 AM, Christian Stadelmann wrote:
> Thank you, that's exactly the bug I am running into. Thanks for the
> links anyway!

In my case, removing the gstreamer-ffmpeg package fixed the problem. That was
EL6 case. You didn't specify which distro you used, but if gstreamer-ffmpeg
isn't the cause of your issue, you might remove gstreamer-* packages one by one
and see which one causes it.

Ondrej