Re: [tor-talk] Mailpile SMTorP [ref: nexgen P2P email]

On 05/21/2015 15:47, Ruben Pollan wrote:
I find really funny when people rant about things without even looking on what
they are talking about.

Mailpile does not use node, it's written in python and all the javascript of it
is for the browser. Up to now mailpile is in a beta status and is too soon to
value if their distribution methods are trustworthy.

Please don't hurt yourself while falling from your chair laughing, because I tried to make a package and it breaks:
bower install
env: node: No such file or directory
*** [js] Error code 127

Did you just say *Mailpile does not use node* ?

Yuri