Re: [tor-talk] Mailpile SMTorP [ref: nexgen P2P email]

What procedure did you use to try and make the package? I'm running
Mailpile and definitely don't have node set up.

If you're building the dev version, one of it's requirement's is nose so
perhaps there's a typo kicking about?

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 12:38 AM, Yuri <yuri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 05/21/2015 15:47, Ruben Pollan wrote:
>
>> I find really funny when people rant about things without even looking on
>> what
>> they are talking about.
>>
>> Mailpile does not use node, it's written in python and all the javascript
>> of it
>> is for the browser. Up to now mailpile is in a beta status and is too
>> soon to
>> value if their distribution methods are trustworthy.
>>

> Please don't hurt yourself while falling from your chair laughing, because
> I tried to make a package and it breaks:
> bower install
> env: node: No such file or directory
> *** [js] Error code 127
>
> Did you just say *Mailpile does not use node* ?
>

> Yuri
> --

Ben Tasker
https://www.bentasker.co.uk