Re: [tor-talk] New Astoria Tor client is said to be better than plain Tor

I would like to stress that most of the news articles I've come across have
some incorrect claims. It is sad that none of them got in touch with us
before publishing their stories. Please read the paper [1] if you'd like to
know what Astoria actually tries to do.

We'd rather have informed positive or negative feedback from interested
people, than uninformed approval or dismissal of our work. In the end, our
goal is to build something useful for the Tor community.

[1]  http://arxiv.org/pdf/1505.05173.pdf