[tor-talk] TorBirdy and Gmail (continuation)

Hello all

I saw a thread a while ago about a user trying to access Gmail IMAP via
Thunderbird+TorBirdy and getting connections refused.

A Google engineer replied and suggested two steps to establish a `known
good association` with Gmail+Tor.

I have the same issue - with connections being refused when using TorBirdy
- and followed those two steps to no avail.

Has anything changed with Gmail, or is that engineer by any chance on-list
and able to look at my Google Apps for Work support ticket regarding this
issue?

Many thanks