Re: [tor-talk] Where is the Tor source code? [Was Re: FBI harassing Tor devs]

> Go to https://www.torproject.org/download/download and click on 'source
code'.
Starting from the frontpage I click on the "Download" button and arrive here:https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en
And no obvious links to the source code.

So I look at the heading:"Home  Download"
and think surely "Download" just represents my current level in navigating
the site. Nope. That's the button that you click to get the source code link
to show up. It's like walking through a dungeon wall in Zelda.

The bottom of the frontpage is fairly standard place for a link to source. The
heading "Get Involved" even has an empty slot just waiting to be filled.

>> Also-- it'd be nice if there were a clear link to a git repo that just includes all
>> official Tor projects as submodules.

> I don't think git is meant to be used that way.
Right. Sorry.

> We have different git> repos for different projects:
https://gitweb.torproject.org/

Dear lord, when do you people sleep? :)

Anyway, putting that link somewhere at the bottom of the frontpage would
be dandy.

-Jonathan