Re: [tor-talk] Tor Sensorship

Justin:
> Hi, I was wondering does anyone have a list of countries that are
> currently blocking Tor? I know China, Ethiopia, Iran are doing it but
> I think I may have missed one or two others.

I guess that there is a correllation between "number of relays" and
"number of Internet users" (just realized that real numbers can tell a
lot more that we "know"). Because if someone is censoring Tor then they
should censor vanilla Tor connections. Since Tor relays talk to each
other over vanilla Tor TLS there is no way to run a relay (not a bridge)
there.

I'm aware of Belarus and it clearly visible, e.g. on OnionMap.

[1] https://meduza.io/en/news/2015/02/25/belarus-bans-tor

--
Ivan Markin