Re: [tor-talk] Which reputable webmail providers function well with Tor?

blobby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Can anyone suggest a reputable webmail provider that is not totally anti-Tor.

I've had a good experience with Autistici/Inventati -- which is a small Italian co-op similar to RiseUp. MayFirst/PeopleLink and Electric Embers are also great co-ops that are fine with Tor users, but aren't free. A/I isn't "free" per se either -- they run on donations -- but there's currently no payment required to use their services. They have a dozen or so domains that you can choose from.

https://www.autistici.org/services/
http://new.mayfirst.org/en/why-join/
http://electricembers.coop/services/

*lights a candle for Lavabit*

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, those who don't, and people who didn't expect a base 3 joke.