Re: Torpark if firefox already on computer

I beleive, and correct me if I am wrong, that the boot loader was
meant to say to make sure that firefox was not already running, not
already installed... There used to be an issue with torpark using the
same folders that a local copy of firefox used... but they were fixed
with in version 4.1. so there shouldn't be any problems.

personally I use torpark on a computer that already has firfox
installed all the time. I like it cause I always know weither or not I
am using tor by the browser I am using. Saves the having to turn tor
on and off.