Re: DNS block in place at 151.8.40.35 (molly)

Mike Perry wrote:

Is there any way to set it such that this dns block does not apply to your Tor exit traffic?
i think there is, now the tor traffic is not filtered. If it will happen again (i'll take an eye on this) i'll move the 2 services on different machines

Or, alternatively (to everyone else on the list), is there a config option that I can use to exclude molly as an exit node? I think ExcludeNodes is a bit harsh in this case, cause the dns filter obviously doesn't apply if I'm using him as a middle-man node.