Re: Torpark Mirroring

I don't think that arrakis is up this early so I will answer eugen.
Yes he still needs mirrors. I am sure that He will clarify more when
the time zone gets around to him. I assumed you have checked the site
and noticed the new format?

oh and steve you might want to un cross out sectoor.de's and
felix.org's names on the mirror-link table. I have checked, they are
up and working now.

hey robin, does your wget include the new language packs?

-=Matt=-