Re: can someone give me a pointer...?

> I am having problems setting up my LAN gateway (192.168.1.1) to run
> Tor and privoxy so my LAN clients web traffic can be anonymised and
> scrubbed.

Your settings look right, but if you remove the forward-socks4a line
from your privoxy config, does it work then?

What this does is only run your clients through privoxy and straight
onto the Internet. This way, you can determine if you've got the
client-to-privoxy-to-internet chain working. Later, you can add the
forward-socks4a line back in to see if privoxy is talking to the Tor
server properly.

--
Darren Paul Griffith
www.madphilosopher.ca