Re[2]: Marketing Tor (Was Re: For those using Tor with windows)

Hello Eugen,

I  really,  really  like  this  idea.  We  could  have anon users with
anon-tokens,  linked  up to disposable margined accounts, like calling
cards.  I  think we would need access to internet services much closer
to backbones than the ISP->client range if we were trying to guarantee
a level of throughput/latency.

ST

--
Best regards,