RE: Vidalia project?

Bob wrote:
>	I was reading the TorCP TODO doc (yes, I have some
> time on my hands), and it mentioned Vidalia was replacing
> it.  What's going on with that?  I tried
> vidalia.sourceforge.net, but it gave me:

Vidalia is making slow progress and, unfortunately, stands no chance of
making the deadline for Phase 1 of the GUI competition (despite the
extended deadline, even). It has never been hosted on SourceForge, but
you can view the spectacular lack of progress at [1].

In the meantime, I welcome any and all comments, suggestions, bug
reports, and hate mail on TorCP. Please see [2] for contact information.
You could be famous in the TorCP changelog for the next release sometime
shortly prior to the November 30 GUI competition deadline.

As mentioned on Tor's Volunteer page [3], documentation for TorCP is
also desperately needed. Since you mentioned you have spare time on your
hands, please see TorCP's Contribute page [4] for things that would be
wonderful to have and probably quite easy to do for those with either
writing, web design, or installer skills. Heck, even a simple e-mail
answering any of the questions posed on the Contribute page would be
great. If you would like to help, I'd like to hear [2] about it.

--Matt

[1] http://www.freehaven.net/~edmanm/vidalia/index.html
[2] http://www.freehaven.net/~edmanm/torcp/contact.html
[3] http://tor.eff.org/volunteer.html.en