Re: Attempts to compromiseTOR servers running windows?

there is a new version of sober that is sending those types of mail
all over the place... you wouldn't think that people would open
them... but oh well. we thought we were being targeted at work and
then did some ressearch and found that one of our suppliers had been
infected and his comp had all of our email addresses on it.

odds are that someone that gets this list has a compromised computer.