Torpark problems

I am using Torpark and it often gives me grief. It often returns this error message instead of returning the requested webpage. Although at other times it will return pages OK. But during a session I will eventually get stopped by this error message.

--------------

The connection has timed out

The server at www.google.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

   *   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
         connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

What is going on!!?? Would be v.grateful if anyone has any solutions.