Re: Nov 01 02:54:12.309 [warn] connection_dir_client_reached_eof(): http status 400 ("Dirserver believes your ORPort is unreachable") response from dirserver '86.59.21.38:80'. Please correct.

Well, that just completely blows, because the actual router I have is a Netgear FVS114 for my whole house. Does the right fix then lie
on the Linux side or at the Netgear router? I'm confused. If fixing it on Linux is going to make an already not too performant cable
connection even slower, then I can live without tor26 being able to access my router.  What routers then do not have this issue (and I
don't want to set up linux as a router either) ?

thanks
Martin