TorK 0.11 Released

Hi All,

A new version of TorK has been released and I'm looking for as much
destructive/constructive criticism as possible!

TorK is a Tor Controller for KDE. TorK allows you to configure, run and update
Tor. It also allows you to view the Tor network and choose how you would like
to interact with the network.

Download at http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=159836
Home page at http://tork.sf.net

TorK contains a number of unique/useful features:

* (NEW) A quickstart page for launching torified applications.
	See https://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=159836

* A hidden services wizard that allows you to create and publish hidden
services.

* A drag-and-drop view of the Tor network. Create, modify and close circuits.
Attach and detach streams manually from circuits. Click on servers to view
their full details.

* Exit node blocking/preferring by country and server name.
 See
https://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=159836&ssid=45119

* Tor and Non-Tor traffic logs - showing you the traffic that is going through
Tor and the traffic that is not. The Tor traffic log maintains a record of
the circuit you used for each connection. Both logs are maintained in memory
only and can be flushed by the user at any time.

* A turn-on-and-off-able mini-view that shows you the traffic currently going
through Tor - including destination, status, and exit node's name and
country.

* Passive pop-ups alerting you to important Tor events, such as changes to
your server status, DNS leaks, errors reported by Tor.

* Quick configuration - six default configurations available for getting Tor
running the simple and easy way.

* Full access to all Tor configuration options.

I've changed the official status of TorK from alpha to beta because I really
think it's getting there. If you try TorK please let me know about it's
shortcomings either by contacting tork-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx or the feedback
feature built into TorK.

Thanks for your time!

Robert