Re: Help! Tor With Maxthon Web Browser

On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 10:22:00AM +0000, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 2.2K bytes in 94 lines about:
: How do I configure Tor to work with Maxthon web browser?

	What's a maxthon browser?  Does it have options for SOCKS5?
	Have you tried wrapping it with freecap?

: Tor recently tried sending out email messages which my anti-virus
: program kept spotting and I kept blocking.
: Am I supposed to do that?

	Tor doesn't send emails.  If you have Tor configured as a
	server, your anti-virus program is probably seeing someone
	else's mail traffic.

: Is there a .exe program that I can use with my e-mail readers currently
: Mozilla Thunderbird?

	Use freecap, or setup Thunderbird to use Tor as a SOCKS server.
	I believe someone wrote up how to do this on the wiki.

--
Andrew
fortune: dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/hda to test your performances of hda ...

	- Samuel Maftoul giving some sane advice