Gibraltar - tor linux gateway distribution/appliance

 Just thought I would mention this, I just found it, although it appears to have been around for a while. They are selling gateway appliances for business use which include tor, jap, and freenet. If you look around under the download section they have the linux distribution they use for their appliances available for sownload with a private license allowing up to 5 network devices.

www.gibraltar.at