Re: 20090101 (log data)

Timing attacs can be done only with accurate data.
What if my server has a wrong time or its clock is changing speed randomly
or ...

I think some more clever people then me will come up with an idea soon.
I am sure tor developers will soon improve tor. We should of course do a lot
in fighting this law but we should do more in improving tor.

Promote tor or the idea of anonymous web access in universities. Why should it
not be "cool" to make a masters degree in improving anonymity?

Why not create a "overnet" where your IP address is only seen when you log in
to the "overnet" but what you do inside is hidden.

I have big hope in the smart guys and girls around us :) (I do not talk about
the a***oles in the government)

Gruesse