Re: court trial against me - the outcome

On Wednesday 14 November 2007 20:47:50 you wrote:

> This country needs an revolution!

Maybe! ;)

In the meantime, solidarity among Tor operators would go a long way. If that
case had been for 100,000 euro you might now find yourself with a date in
court. Who would you turn to in such a situation?

We need to create a body that we can all turn to, and only we as a group can
create it. Would you be willing to contribute time to creating such an
organization? Do you have any contacts who could advise on how to establish
it?

If so, let me know. And apologies in advance for contacting you directly if it
is unwelcome.